Thursday, October 25, 2012

Minutes Turn To Hours

Up! Mind bouncing from one idea to another... Trying to write them all down as they pop up.. IMPOSSIBLE!!! Nothing is Impossible.. That's what they say... But who the fuck are "they"?!?!??
Sometimes I wish I was simple minded or a settler... Times like NOW! when I can't sleep.. Can't seem to do anything, but think about ways to make money...
Kinda ironic that the shit I refuse to focus on is the same shit always popping back in my head. I'm just stubborn I guess... Somewhat difficult "they" would say... But then again.. Who the fuck are "they"?! Lmfao!!! Minutes turn to hours literally.. I had every intention on going a different route with this mini late night rant...
...that idea just faded away & that's that...

No comments:

Post a Comment