Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dear "Loved One"

Dear Loved One,

This is Your Reality Check... You've Clearly got shit Fucked Up in that Simple Narrow Minded Head of yours...

With my every accomplishment there you are trying Take Credit for helping "Raise Me"....

My Failures... My Downfalls... There you are again...

But this time you're Pointing Fingers & Making Excuses... Talking behind my Back...Placing the Blame on others...

But "You Raised Me" or so you say...

No Need to Keep On...
My Fuck Ups are My Fuck Ups... I take Responsibility for them...
Always Have! Always Will!

My Accoplishments are My Accoplishments.. I achieved them!

I Don't Owe You Shit Darling!
& why you Feel as if I do truly Baffles Me....

However, I will Give you Credit for One Thing..... Leaving!!!
But it's Cool... You were Never Asked For or Needed in the First Place!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment