Friday, October 26, 2012

Honesty Is The Best Policy


I'ma be completely honest... If I see something I Want I'll go after it, but I lose interest quickly & have 0 tolerance for lies... Bullshit.. Games.. Ext! There's been several different occasions where I've talk to a person 1day or 1wk & then never again. No hard feelings I just don't like playing with ppls feelings. There's been times where I just wanted to fuck someone & once I got what I wanted that was that... There's been times where I get bored to death...& just talk to anyone on twitter/Facebook & act like they ain't shit the next day... & there's been other times where I was genuinely interested in someone & they hurt my feelings... I don't try to sugarcoat things at all.
It is what it is...Until it ain't

No comments:

Post a Comment