Wednesday, December 7, 2011

CONFUSED, SELF-HATE

How am I so smart, but get nowhere?!
My dreams....just rotting away.
Forgetting who I am & becoming nothing.
More than anything in the world I hate the person I am, but feel no remorse for the regrets I have.
Why can't I save me?!
Is it because I hate myself to the point of no return?!
Trying to find my way out, but don't know where I am.
How can people love when I can't even stand myself?!
What did I do to me to make me feel this way?!
I was born to be great!!
I'm suppose to be somebody!!
For some reason I can't do anything, but make myself fall deeper in this hole...
I'm not ready for GOD to take my life & I would never take my own...
So how do I figure out where to go from here....from nowhere?!
This is not for me!
This is not enough!
I'm not happy with myself... Mentally, Physically, or Emotionally!
Until then....
This Font I keep on---
I'm not even sure I can take it off...
I've been a liar for a long time

Who Am I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment