Wednesday, December 7, 2011

BLACK or WHITE... WRONG or RIGHT

So many things I'm going through, not knowing what to do.
Who knows what's wrong or right?!
People say it's wrong, but I feel its right.
Is it love or is it lust?!
A no-no or a must?!
Waiting for him to call....
All he seems to do is stall...
Waiting for that special kiss...
Wondering is it worth the risk?!
Will my family approve?!
That's the question I ask myself...
What should I want more--
Approval or Happiness?!
Is there Happiness without Approval?!
Should I pick a guy would could make all my dreams come true.... Or
A family who's been there even when I was blue?!
Who's to say what's wrong or right?!
What's wrong to you could be right to me & what's right to me could be wrong to you...
Opinions may vary..
As you can see...
I just hope that you will always Love me...
No Matter what my Decision maybe--
BLACK or WHITE
WRONG or RIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment